global border shape file

joerg p superbla3000 at GMX.NET
Mon Oct 11 06:23:44 EDT 2004

hallo Tyler,

thanks, but this is the same shp as i have. I would like to have it
without the coastline, so just the borders between the countries.

But how do you get the cloud layer?
And do you know another landsat wms?
I asked the webmaster, and he said, that the landsat wms needs a
hardware update and this will take some time....

Joerg