thematic map with table dbf

Orlando Giovanny Solarte Delgado orsolarte at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 11 19:22:15 EDT 2004

Hi.

I am new in mapserver and I would like to know if thematic maps can be made
with the fields of a table dbf using a join to the layer.

I have data stored in a MS-SQLServer database and the shapefiles stored in
postgis. Is possible to make a to classify for colors of a map of polygons
with the data stored in a table dbf (coming from a select of the database)?.

Can I use the ClassItem with a field of the table dbf using the join to the
layer? How I can do it?

Thank's for you collaboration. Excuse my bad english, it isn't my first
language.

Greetings.