example with rubberband

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 14 12:30:43 EDT 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:13:37 +0300, temiz <temiz at deprem.gov.tr> wrote:
> hello
>
> for zooming, I want to build rubberband.
> How can I get an example which contain rubberband for zooming ?
>
> kind regards
>
> Ahmet temiz
>
> ______________________________________
> Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
> Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr
>
> ______________________________________
> The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
> and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
> of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.
>
> Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
> B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.

Java and DHTML are the commomn options. Check out jBox at:
  http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc42/jbox-howto.html
and
   http://maptools.org/rosa/index.phtml
For Java solutions and search the archives for 'dBox' for a really
nice DHTML solution. (There are quite a few others, too>

Regards,
--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com