example with rubberband

temiz temiz at DEPREM.GOV.TR
Fri Oct 15 03:21:03 EDT 2004

hello Mr.Sandeep,

thank you for your help.
I have examined the javascript code you suggested.
Unfortunately I have also little knowledge about javascript. So, I coudn't
manage to get rectangle coordinates drawn as rubberband.
I think getting coord. values is the way for zooming.

Do you have any idea about how coord values can get?

best wishes

Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr