Antw: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] SRID = null; how to to convert coordinates fr...

Erwin v.d. Bij ErwinVanderBij at CS.COM
Fri Oct 15 17:59:45 EDT 2004

Hello Fernando,

Your suggestion :

data "geom from (select
SDO_CS.TRANSFORM(SDO_CS.VIEWPORT_TRANSFORM(<your geom column>, <SRID for
millimeters>), <SRID that you want as output>) as geom from <your table>)".

seems to work!

Many thanks!

I did consider this option before, but I thought this would be not possible.
The documentation of  SDO_CS.VIEWPORT_TRANSFORM talks about "optimized
rectangles" to be used for for this function. So, I thought polygons would not work.

Kind regards,

Erwin