Shptree running out of memory

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at TAMU.EDU
Mon Oct 18 08:54:25 EDT 2004

What OS, and hardware (especially memory and swap) config do you have?
A low VM warning is a clear indication you were trying to overrun the
capabilities of the machine

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173