Statistical Maps

Tue Oct 19 01:21:16 EDT 2004

Do you mean placing charts as markers? I suppose anything is possible
but certainly not out-of-the-box. Within MapScript I suppose you could
feed data per feature to a charting tool like OWTChart and have it
create a marker for you, you'd then reference that marker when drawing.

Steve

>>> Ike Brian <ikebrian at YAHOO.COM> 10/15/04 10:20 PM >>>
Hello,
I would like to know if it is possible to map Pie and Bar Charts using
mapserver and if so I would need a helping hand in writing the codes.
Thank you very much.