Speeding Up Queries

Eric Katherman vaiod at BERLOY.COM
Tue Oct 19 17:27:10 EDT 2004

Sorry...

                                   Table "public.parceldata"
   Column   |         Type         |                          Modifiers
------------+----------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------
 gid        | integer              | not null default
nextval('public.parceldata_gid_seq'::text)
 area       | numeric              |
 address    | character varying    |
 dbt_end    | character varying(8) |
 dbt_begin  | character varying(8) |
 end_date   | character varying(8) |
 begin_date | character varying(8) |
 filename   | character varying    |
 floor      | bigint               |
 apn        | character varying    |
 id         | bigint               |
 the_geom   | geometry             |
    "parceldata_pkey" primary key, btree (gid)
Check constraints:
    "enforce_srid_the_geom" CHECK (srid(the_geom) = -1)
    "enforce_geotype_the_geom" CHECK (geometrytype(the_geom) =
'MULTIPOLYGON'::text OR the_geom IS NULL)