RGBA and transparency

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Thu Oct 21 09:34:25 EDT 2004

Bart van den Eijnden wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> does anybody know the status of RGBA output mode and transparency, as
> noted in the following e-mail by Sean?
>
> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0406/msg00579.html
>
> Is there a bug report (feature enhancement) for this one?

Bart,

I believe it has been corrected by Sean.  I was cc:ed on a bug report
for something like this but didn't follow it closely since it was in a
part of the code that is pretty esoteric to me.   I don't know the bug
number, but you can dig through bugzilla to find it.  Make sure you
include closed bugs in your query.

Best regards,