Problems with 4.2.0 Windows Binaries

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Oct 22 03:10:20 EDT 2004

Hi Ross,

there is a new dll in there called libmap.dll if I am not mistaken. That
explains the size difference. The CGI error is probably because you miss
that dll (or a msvc runtime type of dll).

Try the maptools.org binaries from DM Solutions instead if you are still
having problems:

mapserver 4.2.5:

http://www.maptools.org/dl/mapserver-4.2.5-win32-php4.3.7.zip

Or the download overview page: