[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Problems with 4.2.0 Windows Binaries

Frank Broniewski Frank.Broniewski at MNHA.ETAT.LU
Fri Oct 22 03:08:23 EDT 2004

Hello

Actually I don't know why you have the corrupted files. I checked mine I
downloaded some time ago, since the 4.2.0 isn't the most recent release, and
they were ok, the mapserv.exe has app. 4mb.

You can try to download the version from
http://www.maptools.org/php_mapscript/index.phtml?page=downloads.html
where the most recent version is 4.2.5

Or you can try the ms4w package, which comes with easy to install webserver,
php and of course mapserver with mapscript. You can get it here:
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html

Frank Broniewski
Musée National d'Histoire et d'Art
Luxembourg