multiple join {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Sun Oct 24 16:20:49 EDT 2004

Hi List,

I try to use multiple join between a shape file and a dbf.
I was able to join one-to-one (single), but after changing it to
multiple join, no errors, no result.

part of my map file
# parcels
LAYER
        NAME "kafold"
        DATA "alapterkep/kafold.shp"
        STATUS ON
        GROUP "telkek"
        TYPE POLYGON
        CLASS
                COLOR -1 -1 -1
                OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
                TEMPLATE "telek_cim.html"
        END
        HEADER "telek_cim_header.html"
        FOOTER "telek_cim_footer.html"

        JOIN
                NAME cim
                TABLE "cimek/ujcimek1.shp"
                FROM HRSZ
                TO HRSZ
                TYPE multiple
                TEMPLATE "cim_template.html"
        END
END

and the template for join
    Address: [cim_CIM]<br>

No part of the template for multiple join displayed.

If I remove the TYPE and TEMPLATE rows from the map file it works, of
course I add the cim_CIM column to the other template.

MapServer version 4.2.5 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=PROJ
 SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER INPUT=EPPL7
 INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

I've tried with 4.0, the result is the same.
Any suggestion?

Thanx
Zoltan