Can anyone check WMS getCapabilities with SDE datasource?

Norbert Thieme norbert.thieme at ILMENAU.BAW.DE
Tue Oct 26 11:10:06 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'm using some WMS layers with SDE (8.2) as datasources. In the older
version of Mapserver (4.2) I had problems with getting the WMS
capabilities when I use VERSION=1.1.1 statement. There the output was
truncated. With VERSION=1.1.0 it worked. GetMap worked with both
versions. This problem should be solved with the new SDE connection
pooling so I compiled Mapserver version 4.4.0 beta1 but now both
(VERSION=1.1.0 and 1.1.1) capabilities are truncated.

Now I'm a little bit insecure if this is a problem for others too or if
this is only my problem. Before I continue to make another bug entry it
would be nice to have some feedback. If someone can check and report the
result it would be helpful for me.

Thanks in advance,
Norbert