[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] query on oraclespatial using OGR/OCI

Fortin,Nicolas [SteFoy] nicolas.fortin at EC.GC.CA
Wed Oct 27 10:44:12 EDT 2004

Hi Fernando,

I'm glad to hear it!

I hope someone will compile the 4.4.0 version with this new oracle support ... for windows.

If someone compile it as said above, I'd be glad to know about it.

Good works!!

Nicolas

PS: Thanks to Jane Gehan and Kari A. Geurts who helped me solve my posting problem.