WCS Map file

Wed Oct 27 17:23:12 EDT 2004

Norman: You can see my WCS demo application at:

  http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/mapserver_demos/wcs

Just open the demo.html file to fire it up. You can also see the
demo.map mapfile. The demo uses temporally tiled images so is a bit more
complex than need be, but you should get the idea. I'm working on the
"howto" now.

Steve

>>> Norman Barker <normanb at COMSINE.CO.UK> 10/27/2004 8:21:51 AM >>>
Hi,

could someone send me an example of a map file to use the development
WCS please,
in particular I am looking to serve DEMs.

I got MapServer to compile, so thanks for all your help with this.

Many thanks,

Norman