SWIGMapscript: layerObj.queryByPoint using point in image coordin ates

GeoIT info at GEO-IT.COM
Thu Oct 28 03:04:11 EDT 2004

Dear experts,
As stated in SWIGMapscriptReference layerObj.queryByPoint needs a point in
map coordinates to work. This seems to be true because it does not find any
object if I use a point in image coordinates even if using a very large
buffer.

So how do I transform a point from image coordinates to map coordinates ? Is
there another way to do a query by a point directly using a point in image
coordinates ?

Many thanks in advance !

regards
Andreas Paukner-Ruzicka

Geo-IT GmbH   -   Geoinformatik, IT-Services
Guggenberg 3, D-82380 Peissenberg
Tel: 08803-498372, Fax: 08803-498373
eMail: info at geo-it.com  -  Homepage: http://www.geo-it.com