Mapserver CGI or C API question

ANDY CANFIELD andy_canfield at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 29 17:50:39 EDT 2004

Tom,
I already have XML parsing built into the app for some other stuff it does
so that sounds like a good solution to me. Can I run that against a regular
mapfile with regular layers or do I need to set up wms layers?
Thanks,
Andy