Mapserver CGI or C API question

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Fri Oct 29 18:01:13 EDT 2004

OGC:WMS serves images and simple point based queries.  For enhanced
queries, you need to setup your mapfile for OGC:WFS.  Check out the
OGC:WFS howto for this
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc42/wfs-server-howto.html).

..Tom