ASP & ASPExec

Jacob Blankenship jhblankenship at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 9 13:08:04 EDT 2004

Hi All, Does anyone have any experience with and/or
examples of getting MapServ to work with ASPX?

Regards,
Jacob

--- Richard Greenwood <richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM>

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/xmlsdk30/htm/xmobjxmldomserverxmlhttp_using_directly.asp

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc40/wms-server-howto.html#onlineresourceurl