TEMPLATE(s), can more than one image be built per request (in addition to the reference map)

Blammo bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Sat Sep 25 10:41:11 EDT 2004

All,

Can more than one image be built per MapServer request?  Other than a
reference map?

I'm trying to build a thumbnail alongside of the result and reference
maps.  Can more than one TEMPLATE be used to generate different sizes of
images pre request?   I'm trying to run a single request through per
view and build all the needed imagery in a single shot.

BTW, thanks for all the answers lately.  I know they are sort of off
kilter sometimes.  :c)

bobb