pixmap symbols from mapscript ?

Fri Apr 1 11:52:46 EST 2005

Attila,

The SWIG/mapscript ver 4.4 document gives you access the the symbolObj
and you can change the imagepath property. With that you should be able
to have a symbolset file with template symbols in it and then
populate/change the imagepaths to point to the images you want to use
for a given map draw.

-Steve W