Important – conference early registration deadline approaching

Kari Geurts kgeurts at GIS.UMN.EDU
Fri Apr 1 13:12:56 EST 2005

Hello MapServer Community,

We have had a good response in regards to registration for the Open Source
Geospatial ’05 Conference to be held June 16-18. Information about the
conference is available at the conference website
(http://mallit.fr.umn.edu/mum/mtg2005.html). In addition, we have received
several abstract submissions for both presentations and technical sessions.
Thanks to all those who plan to attend and participate.

With the conference date fast approaching, we wanted to inform you that the
deadline for early registration is April 14, 2005.  You will save $50.00 by
registering before this date. We hope you will take advantage of this
savings and register now.

There will be more notices to come about the conference and we look forward
to seeing you all there.

Kari