new user problem

Giridhar Manepalli gmanepal at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 2 11:33:11 EST 2005

Hello,

IMAGEURL should not have a value which is a file-path. It should be a
relative address from cgi-bin directory.

If cgi-bin points to rosia in your case, then IMAGEURL should point to "tmp".

If you still get the error, follow up this message with your cgi-bin directory.

Regards,
Giridhar