class expression on date field

Stéphane RIFF stephane.riff at CERENE.FR
Mon Apr 4 03:42:11 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm using postgis to render some GPS points, it works quite fine now...

The problem i have is i want to create some classes in a layer like :
LAYER
DATA geom from <table>
CALSSITEM  "gps_date"
TEMPLATE "dummy"
CLASS
  EXPRESSION "/2005-04-04.*/"
END
END

I thought that this expression give all points of a day but it
seems that some other points are returns too. I saw it because
when i do a queryByPoint i see that gps date is older than my expression
date.....

Does this layer def seems good ?

Another question :
When i do a queryByPoint, i can query some point that are not shown on
the map.
I don't know how it's possible but maybe i have to add a template on each
classes but not in the layer ?
Will try ( i just think of it)

Thanks