class expression on date field

Stéphane RIFF stephane.riff at CERENE.FR
Mon Apr 4 04:26:02 EDT 2005

I solve the problem :)

In fact if you make some classes in a layer with a template
when you query this layer the expression filter
doesn't apply to the query.
You must add template to each classes and remove it from your layer.
Thanks