[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Can't access jbox applet through javascript

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 5 22:42:58 EDT 2005

Alberto Gómez <agomez <at> CCCMM.CESGA.ES> writes:

> When i try to call dragon() or boxon() methods from javascript [
document.jbox.boxon(); ] i get an error,
> object is null. I follow all steps in howto. I can navigate basically when i
define "box" and "drag" vars at
> the first time, but if i set "box=true" then it never changes. I'm using iis
5.1 in xp and CGI Mapserv 4.4.

> I've read a lot and i haven't found a solution. Can anyone helpme please?

Can you provide a URL where we can see the error? If not, then you need to
provide some more details, and enough of your code so that we see what you are
doing.

rich