transparency flash movie OUTPUT_MOVIE=SINGLE/MULTIPLE

Kristjan Annus kristjan at TARKVARASTUUDIO.EE
Wed Apr 6 03:06:00 EDT 2005

I wanted to do just the same thing as you, to have some base map and
some layers in vector flash format with some
tooltips and onmouseower coloring etc. For point data it is easy to use
xml instead of SWF, but if you want to show some polygons, or lines,
then it is more complicated.
And there's one more problem to this solution. The Mapserver produces
progressive JPG output, and Flash does not support
progressive JPG input (at least it was what I figured out). So we have
some nice problems on every step :-)

Kristjan