setLayersDrawingOrder problem

Stéphane RIFF stephane.riff at CERENE.FR
Wed Apr 6 03:51:31 EDT 2005

Wiith $map->moveLayerUp($index) it right change
the layer position in mapfile and drawing order array
but when i render the map it still the wrong result.

here is the drawing order array :
Array
(
    [0] => 0
    [1] => 1
    [2] => 3
    [3] => 2
)

the layer i want to draw last is index 2
but even with this order the layer 0,1,3 are drawn over the 2.
layer 2 is type point with image symbols and the others are annotation
layers with truetype text

The result i want is : the image symbols must be drawn over annotation text.

Do i miss something ?