Identify WMS Layers with ArcGIS

Eduin Carrillo yecarrillo at YAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 6 16:55:42 EDT 2005

Thanks for your reply.

I'm trying to implement GetFeatureInfo request serving html as query output.
Actually, WMS-server-howto stands
"Text/html output using MapServer query templates specified in the CLASS
template parameter. The MIME type returned by the Class templates defaults to
text/html and can be controlled using the metadata wms_feature_info_mime_type"

I was playing with WEB and LAYER(CLASS) templates, with no results.

Eduin Yesid Carrillo Vega
yecarrillo at yahoo.com
COLOMBIA