PHPMapscript CGI =>trouble

William K woklist at CHARTER.NET
Thu Apr 7 01:05:25 EDT 2005

Sorry, the default PHP install, that I use, is /usr/local.  Entropy
uses /use/local/php, to better encapsulate it.  So theirs won't work,
unless you can figure out where to manually install the mapscript file
into their php.

On Apr 6, 2005, at 11:57 PM, William K wrote:

> - when you installed my mapserver package, you also installed my PHP,
> gislibs, graphicslibs and postgres?  My PHP probably isn't required -
> mapserver doesn't link directly to PHP - but if you use an alternate
> PHP, it should be installed in the same default location as in the PHP
> source: /usr/local/php.  I think entropy's PHP does, but I haven't
> verified that yet.  And the PHP extension folder should be
> 'extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429' in there.  Even if you don't use
> postgres, both my PHP and MapServer are linked to it, as well as GDAL.
> You don't need to run postgres, just install it.

-----
William Kyngesburye <kyngchaos at charter.net>
http://webpages.charter.net/kyngchaos/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin