Getting ESRI to talk to my WMS

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Apr 7 18:09:47 EDT 2005

Hi Jason,

I just recently had to set up some data through WMS for some remote
ArcGIS users.  I did not have to include any special parameters/metadata
that i know of for the WMS server.  I did however add optional metadata
for each layer, such as "wms_srs".  I used mapserv version 4.4.1.  maybe
i got lucky :)

maybe you could include a small test wms-server mapfile (that fails in
arc) for everyone on the list.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna