Install/Config Problems

Christian Schroeder mailings at ABIWOOD99.DE
Fri Apr 8 07:11:30 EDT 2005

Hello Jeffrey,

I don't know what the problem concerning the php-module is, but once I had a
problem with the mapserv CGI-Module, too and got the error message 'Premature
end of script headers'.

You can try to run the mapserv CGI-Module from console to get a more detailed
error message.
To do so, you have to call

./mapserv QUERY_STRING=map=/home/www/map1.map&mode=map

This helped me to get more informations about which module failed.

Regards,
Christian