zoomout ESRI-style (with a box), Mapserver CGI

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Fri Apr 8 09:50:30 EDT 2005

Hi list,

I wanted to use DBox to create a zoomout ESRI-style (zoomout with a box, the smaller the box, the bigger the zoom out) for Mapserver, but apparently this does not seem to be implemented, i.e. what I am looking for is using imgbox in combination with the zoomdir parameter.

Should I file an enhancement bug, or is there a hidden feature somewhere? I tested mode=browse&zoomdir=-1&imgbox=100,100,200,200 but it just zooms in to the box, so zoomdir does not seem to be taken into account.

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera-ITSolutions