coordinate conversion problem

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 9 12:37:29 EDT 2005

On Apr 9, 2005 11:23 AM, Didrik Pinte <dpinte at itae.be> wrote:
> Thank you very much for the information. That is very annoying ... I
> need to make that work for monday. Some stress for the week-end.
>
> Is there a good way of doing this by hand ? Just by "try and error"
> overlaying the two layers ?

Didnik,

I would suggest:

 o review bug reports, and discussion of this topic (search for NTF
    would likely be helpful) on the PROJ.4, gdal-dev, mapserver and
    perhaps postgis mailing lists.

 o The problem is likely just the +lon_0 setting which likely needs
    to be adjusted +- the longitude between greenwich and paris.  This
    is  2d20'14.025"

You may email me directly and I will try to be helpful if you can't
figure it out yourself or from available sources.

Best regards,