Install/Config Problems

Giridhar Manepalli gmanepal at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 9 18:21:35 EDT 2005

Hello Jeff,
I am facing with the same problem now. I installed mapserver on one
machine and it worked fine. Currently, I am trying to install on
Fedora Core 3, with php-4.3.11. I built it as a DSO similar to the
working model.

I also tried debugging using gdb, but it looks it has fallen into
infinite loop. I am unable to comprehend the reason for this
segmentation fault. Although, from my earlier working model, it is
only evident that I should try my earlier combinations.

If you get the break through, let the list know about it. I will do
the same as well.

Good Luck,
Giridhar Manepalli