Install/Config Problems

Giridhar Manepalli gmanepal at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 10 02:42:48 EDT 2005

Hello All,
I was successful in installing Mapserver with php mapscript on Fedora Core 2.
Php version 4.3.10

If anyone need any help regarding this configuration, I can help. I
guess, there is something with Fedora Core 3 that developers of
Mapserver need to look at!

Regards,