How to show query result in a popup window with a predefinited size

Dott. Stefano Albanese alba75 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Apr 10 14:12:58 EDT 2005

Please can anyone help me in solving that problem?
Usually query results are opened in a different web page on the basis of the query template. Now i'd like to open that query template in a popup window.
I tryed some solutions i found on the forum pages but i wasn't able to get a result.
Can u help me?
Thanx

Dott. Geol. Stefano Albanese
     Via S. Giacomo 6