I can't see my maps

Shashi Gireddy gireddy at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 11 11:41:38 EDT 2005

if your are working on windows, may be the image path is not
accessible due to security reasons, go to that directory properties
and select security and set appropriate settings(I had IIS, this may
not be the reason, just give a try). check if the image is created by
going to the image folder (delete all images once) and rerun the
program and the check if the image is generated. for me when I used
dynamic postgis (i.e generating the map from php code) a blank map was
generated (I am trying for a month,I still didn't get the sol for t
his).

--
Shashi Kiran Reddy. Gireddy,
Graduate Assistant,