I can't see my maps

Chloe Jackson chloejackson at TOTALISE.CO.UK
Tue Apr 12 02:12:15 EDT 2005

Thanks Ed,

I've fixed the problem.  I think I was having a bit of mental blindness having
spent too much time staring at the problem

CJ

On         Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:23 , Ed McNierney <ed at TOPOZONE.COM> sent:

---- Message sent via Totalise Webmail - http://www.totalise.co.uk/ MAX Broadband 2Mb now just £17.99 a month plus 2 months free!