Mapserver for Windows 2003 + FCGI + SDE

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Apr 12 13:25:12 EDT 2005

Mark,

did you download any of the Windows Platform SDK's?

You could try building against the Windows 2003 Server Platform SDK, but I
don't know if that will help for sure. Update your LIB and INCLUDE
environment variables to include the Platform SDK files first.

http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/

Btw this site needs IE :-( :

Best regards,
Bart