Mapserver for Windows 2003 + FCGI + SDE

Mark Leslie mark at REFRACTIONS.NET
Tue Apr 12 13:43:59 EDT 2005

For vc7 I'm using the platform sdk and vc7 toolkit.  For vc6 it's the
visual studio tools.  I tryed the 2003 tools after vc6 started causing
the errors, in case the old tools didn't like the new libraries
(%SystemRoot%\system32\msvcrt.dll is version 7.0.3790.0 on my win2003,
6.1.9844.0 on win2000).  I'll try again with vc6 and the mapserv.c
changes Frank directed me too and see how things go.
Mark