Mapserver for Windows 2003 + FCGI + SDE

Mark Leslie mark at REFRACTIONS.NET
Thu Apr 21 13:30:43 EDT 2005

Frank,
I've managed to clear some of the errors I'm having, thanks to your
advice, but I'm still getting a fault in the libfcgi.dll.  I am using
mapserv.c v1.141.2.2, which sports calls to msResetErrorList, but I'm
still getting the a persistant error stack, which I would guess could be
the cause of my fault.  Do you have any ideas as to why this is still
happening?
Mark