[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Coordinates in jBox, compatible?

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 12 21:28:25 EDT 2005

Lluís Garcia i Mestres <lluisgm <at> GMAIL.COM> writes:

> Hi list,
>
> I'm using jBox and it works fine. Also I've implemented the
> mousemove_handler function. The problem appears when I zoom in the map
> and I wait with the mouse inside, then mozilla sesion finish
> suddently. If I zoom but I move the mouse out of the image, it work
> ok. I assume the problems comes when I call the jBox.boxon function
> and the mousemove_handler.
>
> Anyone has solve this trouble?

I hate to say it, but I do not think jBox is Mozilla/Firefox compatable. I have
been strugglying with Mozilla/Firefox issues for 6 months and have not come up
with a solution.

Rich