Perl API method setProjection doesn't work.

SUBSCRIBE MAPSERVER-USERS Cave caveeagle at POCHTAMT.RU
Wed Apr 13 06:46:21 EDT 2005

> Ah. Hang on.
> The second is wrong. The two others seems to do the same thing.

Unfortunately, it’s right. All methods of solving my problem do not work.

> Anyway - I think the problem is that setProjection() doesn't change
> your extents, so you've probably zoomed in very closely on a spot in
> the Pacific Ocean.

To test this hypothesis, I have calculate the extents with proj utility,
and set them manually. Unfortunately, it didn’t the help also.

It is significant that setting the projection in query string from CGI-
script works successfully.