A Problem with Dynamic Legend

Fabio Zottele fabio.zottele at ING.UNITN.IT
Wed Apr 20 09:43:25 EDT 2005

Hi. I am Fabio Zottele and I work for the University of Trento in Italy.
I use Mapserver 4.4.1 PHP 4.3.10 and Apache2.
I am a first-timer of PHP/Mapserver and I have included in my work the
PHPDynLegend script found at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PHPDynLegend.
I've merged the script in my code. All work well with one exception:
after including the "legend.php" in the HTML file, when visualizing the
page on a browser a  "Object1"-line appears on the screen just under the
legend (correctly displayed). How can I delete it?

any suggestions are welcomed!

Thanks.