Does Mapserver-Oracle support labelangleitem?

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Wed Apr 20 13:06:08 EDT 2005

Hi Paul,
    I did some tests using your definition and everthing is wotking.
    Here I used this table:
SQL> desc cola_markets;
 ----------------------------------------- --------
----------------------------
 MKT_ID                                    NOT NULL NUMBER
 NAME                                               VARCHAR2(32)
 SHAPE                                              MDSYS.SDO_GEOMETRY
 ANGLE                                              NUMBER

    This is the data that I used:
    MKT_ID  NAME  SHAPE(SDO_GTYPE, SDO_SRID, SDO_POINT(X, Y, Z),
SDO_ELEM_INFO, SDO_ORDINATES)  ANGLE
    ----------
       90        point_only SDO_GEOMETRY(2001, NULL, SDO_POINT_TYPE(12,
14, NULL), NULL, NULL)         10

    And my layer definition: ( I just added the font and type parameters)
layer
    connectiontype ORACLESPATIAL
    connection 'user/pass at db'
    data "shape from (select angle, name, mkt_id, shape from
cola_markets where mkt_id = 90) using unique mkt_id"
    name 'test'
    TYPE annotation
    status off
    labelitem "NAME"
    LABELANGLEITEM "ANGLE"
    class
        label
            font verdana
            type truetype
            COLOR 0 0 0
            POSITION CC
            SHADOWCOLOR 255 255 255
            SIZE 12
            ANTIALIAS TRUE
            ANGLE AUTO
            FORCE TRUE
        end
    end
end

    You can see my example using this request:
http://g10novo.cttmar.univali.br/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/home/apache/mapserv/simmam/simmam2.map&mode=map&imgsize=800+600&mapext=-179.999400+-90.000000+180.000000+83.627400&layers=test
    Thanks.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://g10.cttmar.univali.br - UNIVALI/CTTMAR