Does Mapserver-Oracle support labelangleitem?

Paul genuchten at YAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 20 09:40:34 EDT 2005

I couldn't get labelangleitem working on an oracle spatial point-table. In the mapserver list i found some similar posts, but nobody replied to previous questions. Is it a known bug? Hass somebody found a solution? Is somebody working on it?
My table is a spatial table with only point geometry (geometry,angle,label). The labels show without problems, but they don't use the angle:

LAYER MyLabels
         NAME "street"
         CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial
         CONNECTION mo/mo at gk
         DATA "GEOMETRY FROM NAST" #srid = null, but also tried; geometry from (select...
         STATUS ON
         TYPE ANNOTATION
         LABELITEM "NAME"
         LABELANGLEITEM "ANGLE"
         CLASS
            LABEL
               COLOR 0 0 0
               POSITION CC
               SHADOWCOLOR 255 255 255
               SIZE 12
               ANTIALIAS TRUE
               ANGLE AUTO
               FORCE TRUE
             END
         END
 END

The angle field is in european 12,345 notation, but when i changed it to round(angle), the labels still didn't show

http://mail.yahoo.com