Fwd: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] How to get a plan picture from ortho pictures?

luca marletta lucamarle at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 20 10:21:21 EDT 2005

Thanks a lot,
unfortunately you are right, I've not all needed.
It seems a process that can be undertaken just by the team that make
the photogrammetric map.

best regards

luca

--