Antwort: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Mapserver crash with gd and antialiasing?

Justin Schoeman justin at EXPERTRON.CO.ZA
Thu Apr 21 10:16:06 EDT 2005

Thanks for the help - I see it is a problem in libgd - the clipping must
be broken as it is trying to renderr off the bottom of the image...

Thanks again,
Justin