Segmentation fault when running shp2img on Debian Linux

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at PULA.HR
Fri Apr 22 04:44:20 EDT 2005

Hello,

This is probably related to my problem described in last mail. I have
tried to debug php/mapscript with gdb and got "segmentation fault"
(libjpeg62.so is being mentioned). Then I tried simple "shp2img -m
test.map" and I got "segmentation fault" again (I have tried shp2img on
my Windows machine with this map file and it is working).

Does anyone know how to solve the problem or maybe I have to reinstall
everything?

Thanks very much

Dejan Gambin